The prize fund is 300,000 Russian roubles.
EdCrunch Award OOC 2018 is an international competition and is being held for the fourth time. Federal and non-federal educational institutions, companies, freelancers, instructors from Russia and other countries can submit applications. The goals of the competition are to increase the quality of education, support creative instructors and disseminate best practices.
The competition covers three levels of the educational system: secondary, higher and supplementary.
Each level includes the following disciplines:
- social sciences and liberal arts;
- physics and mathematics, natural sciences and industrial technologies;
- non-formal and informal education in any area of knowledge.
More questions? Write: email@example.com
22 June 2018start of application submissions
15 September 2018end of application submissions
By 20 September 2018evaluation of applications
25 September 2018wrap up
1-2 October 2018award ceremony
- Best practice in creating open online courses
- Best practice in introducing online courses into an educational program
- Best online course as rated by consumers
- Best online course as rated by experts
- Best educational online course for secondary school students